IMAGES FOOD STARTUPS & INNOVATION AWARDS
WHO CAN NOMINATE –
- A private company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 up to Seven years from the date of its incorporation/registration.
- If its turnover for any of the financial years has not exceeded Rupees 25 crore.
- If it is working towards innovation, development, deployment or commercialization of new products, processes or services driven by technology or intellectual property in the business of Food in India.
- Award categories are open to food manufacturers, food processors, retailers (foodservice / food & grocery) & enablers (Support Organization)
- Foot Startup awards nomination categories and entry details are announced through the India Food Forum India website, Magazine ads, a personalized electronic campaign and tele-calling to prospective nominees in all proposed categories.
- Awards details and nomination form can be downloaded from website or award secretariat can be approached for the same.
- Nomination forms are checked by the GSA audit team for eligibility, completeness and data correctness. Nominees may be asked to rectify mistakes, if found any, and also provide supporting documents – wherever required.
- Gsa jury – comprising of distinguished personalities in the field of research and consulting with thorough insights in to the business of foodservice/ food & grocery – goes through the presentation and gives scores based on their own understanding of the nominees.
- Statrtups & innovations that changed the taste of india :ten outstanding food startups and enablers selected by the prelim jury will present their ideas, execution strategy, implementation stages and payoffs/ results at the grand finale of the forum on 6th january, 2020 at hotel renaissance, mumbai
10 Finalists to present
15:45 – 17:00 Food & Grocery Forum, Day 1 of India Food Forum – 5th February, 2020
TEN MOST PROMISING STATRTUPS operating in:
# F&G Production, Processing & Packaging
# F&G Retail # F&G Display & Presentation
# F&G Ordering, Payment & Delivery
# F&G Business Support
To present 3 Minutes (AV) Video – showcasing their ideas, execution strategy, implementation stages and results – a valuable learning for all – followed by 2 minutes interaction with JURY and Audience
- The coveted IMAGES Most Admired Food Startup of the Year trophies will go to the best among the top performers. The final awardees will be announced at the glittering GSA ceremony on 5th February, 2020 at Renaissance Hotel & Convention Centre, Mumbai.
- Please provide complete information, PowerPoint presentation (10 slides) and submit the entry form & nomination fee by 20th January, 2020.
15:45 – 17:00 India Food Service Forum, Day 2 of India Food Forum – 6th February, 2020
SUCCESSFUL STATRTUPS IN FOOD SERVICE BUSINESS THAT CHANGED THE TASTE OF INDIA Outstanding Food service start ups and enablers operating in:
# FS Supply Chain
# FS Retail
# FS Display & Presentation
# FS Ordering, Payment & Delivery
# FS Business Support
Selected Startups by the Prelim Jury will present their ideas, execution strategy, implementation stages and payoffs/ results – a valuable learning for all – whether it’s strategy driven to execution perfected. Finalists to present 3 Minutes (AV) Video – showcasing concept, execution and results – followed by 2 minutes interaction with JURY and Audience.
- The coveted IMAGES Most Admired Food Startup of the Year trophies will go to the best among the top performers. The final awardees will be announced at the glittering GSA ceremony on 6th February, 2020 at Renaissance Hotel & Convention Centre, Mumbai.
- Please provide complete information, PowerPoint presentation (10 slides) and submit the entry form & nomination fee by 25th January, 2020.
NOTE: Jury and the organizers have the right to decide on the final categories to be awarded, renaming the titles, clubbing categories and moving nominations to a category other than the category originally filed in – wherever required.
Rs. 10,000+gst per entry for non members – includes two invites for the grand GSA gala – an evening of cocktails, dinner, awards and live entertainment.
Rs. 5,000+gst per entry for Food Forum Privilege Club members. Invites for the grand GSA gala would be extended as per the membership package.
All Prices are inclusive of GST
PAYMENT OPTION 1: CHEQUE
Cheque will be in favour of IMAGES MULTIMEDIA PVT. LTD.
PAYMENT OPTION 2: RTGS/NEFT
Bank Name: HDFC BANK LTD
A/c Name: IMAGES MULTIMEDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Current A/c No: 02482000004779
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000248
Bank Address: S-355, PANCHSHILA PARK, NEW DELHI-110017
PAN No: AABCI1059H
SWIFT CODE: 110240029
*The nomination fee is non refundable.
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
IMAGES Multimedia Pvt. Ltd., S- 21, OKHLA INDUSTRIAL AREA PHASE 2
NEW DELHI – 110020