IMAGES FOOD STARTUPS & INNOVATION AWARDS
19th JANUARY 2018
WHO CAN NOMINATE –
- A private company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 up to five years from the date of its incorporation/registration.
- Recognised as a “start-up” in accordance with the notification issued by Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), Ministry of Commerce & Industry, GoI.
- If its turnover for any of the financial years has not exceeded Rupees 25 crore.
- If it is working towards innovation, development, deployment or commercialization of new products, processes or services driven by technology or intellectual property in the business of Food in India.
- Award categories are open to food manufacturers, food processors, retailers (foodservice / food & grocery) & enablers (Support Organization)
- Foot Startup awards nomination categories and entry details are announced through the India Food Forum India website, Magazine ads, a personalized electronic campaign and tele-calling to prospective nominees in all proposed categories.
- Awards details and nomination form can be downloaded from website or award secretariat can be approached for the same.
- Nomination forms are checked by the GSA audit team for eligibility, completeness and data correctness. Nominees may be asked to rectify mistakes, if found any, and also provide supporting documents – wherever required.
- GSA jury – comprising of distinguished personalities in the field of research and consulting with thorough insights in to the business of foodservice/ food & grocery – goes through the presentation and gives scores based on their own understanding of the nominees.
- STATRTUPS & INNOVATIONS THAT CHANGED THE TASTE OF INDIA : Ten Outstanding Food startups and enablers selected by the Prelim Jury will present their ideas, execution strategy, implementation stages and payoffs/ results at the Grand Finale of the forum at 17:30 – 19:00 hrs on 19th January, 2018 I Mumbai.
10 Finalists to present
3 Minutes (AV) Video – showcasing their concept, execution and results Followed by 3 minutes interaction with JURY and Audience
19:30 onwards : Images Food Startups & Innovation Awards for Outstanding startups the food business and enablers.
- The coveted GSA trophies will go to the best among the top performers. The final awardees will be announced at the glittering GSA ceremony on 19th January, 2018 in Mumbai.
- Please provide complete information and submit the entry form & nomination fee by Friday 15th December 2017.
NOTE: Jury and the organizers have the right to decide on the final categories to be awarded, renaming the titles, clubbing categories and moving nominations to a category other than the category originally filed in – wherever required.
Nomination fee :
- Rs. 10,000 per entry for non members – includes two invites for the grand GSA gala – an evening of cocktails, dinner, awards and live entertainment.
- Rs. 5,000 per entry for Food Forum Privilege Club members. Invites for the grand GSA gala would be extended as per the membership package.
PAYMENT OPTION 1: CHEQUE
Cheque will be in favour of IMAGES MULTIMEDIA PVT. LTD.
PAYMENT OPTION 2: RTGS/NEFT
Bank Name: HDFC BANK LTD
A/c Name: IMAGES MULTIMEDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Current A/c No: 02482000004779
IFSC CODE: HDFC0000248
Bank Address: S-355, PANCHSHILA PARK, NEW DELHI-110017
PAN No: AABCI1059H
SWIFT CODE: 110240029
*The nomination fee is non refundable.