Chef Varun Inamdar
1) Overall, 15 years of work experience as a trained chef, chocolatier, food stylist, author and an ex top ranking executive at Oberoi Hotels and Resorts, India.
2) Has served Barack Obama, Nicholas Sarkozy, Vladimir Putin, Richard Branson in the West; Ambanis, Tendulkars, Khans, Bachchans and Kapoors in India along with Queen Rania of Jordan, The Royal family of Al Sabah, Al Khalifa and Al Saud in the Arabian Gulf, amongst many others. Has been gifted a rosary by the Bishop of Rome, Pope Francis for my contribution to Indian culture through a culinary book by Bloomsbury USA.
3) Known as ‘The Prince of Chocolates’ and ‘The Bombay Chef’ by fans and followers worldover and has a reach of over 20 million + through his digital shows by Rajshri Productions – the premier film-making family in the Indian Film Industry
4) Cocoa Brand Ambassador appointed by Government of Ecuador since 2014
5) The ONLY Indian representative to Vietnam Cocoa Revolution
6) As an author, documented the best-seller ‘Celebrate Life, Food and Wine’ And as a food stylist for Bloomsbury USA, UK and India.
7) Has recently styled the most expensive cookbook in the world – Utsav; priced at 3 million.
8) Credited to have created India’s first-of-its-kind 6 feet tall Chocolate Mannequin and Chocolate Ganesha Idol on television.
9) Part of ‘Make in India’ campaign by Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, as a chef promoting healthy food for PepsiCo.
10) Curated Charity Gala Dinner for Smile Foundation and Cricket maestro Virat Kohli’s charity Foundation
11) Featured as Guest Chef and Master Indian Chocolatier on MasterChef India Season 5 on Star Plus.
12) Represented PepsiCo, Rich’s Cream, Mondelez International, Danone, USA Pears, Calpro, Pacari, Femina, Livogen and Sri Sri Products for food demonstrations and product launches in the recent past.
13) The only chef in the world to be featured in an in-flight magazine by Brussels Airways as a noteworthy step towards launching direct flights between Belgium and Mumbai.
14) On the Advisory Panel of India’s first magazine specializing in kitchens- Better Kitchen.
15) Chef Varun’s food demonstration of ‘The Bombay Chocolate Roll ups’ was one of the top 6 attractions at HT Kala Ghoda Arts Festival 2017 and amongst one the highest in terms of turn out too.
16) His travel show ‘Varun’s Getaway’ videos on Facebook created a record of 5 million + views in less than 12 hours.
17) The ONLY chef in India known as a specialist in cuisines, patisserie as well as chocolaterie.
18) Today , chef Varun Inamdar is regarded as one of the TOP 10 celebrity chefs in India.
20) According to a popular American website, 3 of chef Varun Inamdar’s recipes as ‘The Bombay Chef’ rank amongst the ‘Top 10’ in the world alongside Jamie Oliver and Gordon Ramsay.
21) Recipient of the National Award for The Best Chocolatier of the year at the hands of Mr. Nilesh Gabral, Chairman of Goa Tourism and Development Corporation in Goa
22) Just back from hosting week long Annapurna; first of its kind Indian food festival in Guatemala, Central America powered by the Indian Embassy, Raymonds, Parle-G, Girnar tea to name a few.
Most popular videos
1) Tandoori Chicken:
2) Butter Chicken
1) Chicken Bhujing:
2) Fish Curry:
1) Chocolate Doughnuts:
2) Chocolate Lava Cake: