Nomination Process, Terms & Conditions:
- IMAGES Foodservice Awards nomination categories and entry details are announced through the India Food Forum India website, Magazine ads, a personalized electronic campaign and tele-calling to prospective nominees in all proposed categories.
- Nomination forms need to be filled online on awards website latest by 10th November, 2022.
- There is no nomination/ processing fee to be paid.
- Applicants shall carefully select the eligible category, sub- category and give an appropriate title to their entry.
- Required information to be provided for all quantitative and qualitative parameters in prescribed word limits.
- All numerical figures being shared should be converted in the format as been asked for.
- PowerPoint presentation (upto 10 slides), links for AVs and additional supporting annexure to be uploaded only on the online entry form.
- Applicants shall confirm by submission of their entry/ies by sending email on firstname.lastname@example.org and personally calling Priti Gupta | M: 8826415472
- Nomination forms are checked by the IMAGES Foodservice Awards audit team for eligibility, completeness and data correctness. Nominees may be asked to rectify mistakes, if found any, and also provide supporting documents – wherever required.
- Nationwide industry poll is conducted to shortlist the top 5-10 performers in each category of proposed awards.
- Images Awards Secretariat approaches the top performers PAN India to file nominations.
- Names that are not featuring in the Industry poll may also file nominations in eligible categories.
- The preliminary jury will screen nominations received and shortlist presentations of finalists for the *The Grand Awards Jury.
- Final adjudication will be based on an online judging process and real time presentations, as deemed feasible by the Images Awards Secretariat and the jurors.
- Members of the Final Jury give their Verdict by evaluating scores from the nation-wide Industry Poll and the information provided in the entry forms by nominees / presentations made by finalists and Q&A wherever applicable.
- Final jury will use their discretion to include nominees in the final selection that do not feature in Industry Poll but make a strong case for well deserved recognition.
- Special categories of excellence may be added based on the Final Jury’s discretion.
*The Grand Awards Jury (i.e. final jury for online and on ground jury) comprises of distinguished personalities from fields such as research & consulting, academics, advertising & media and industry observers with thorough insights into the business.
Images Awards Scrutiny Team / Prelim Jury / Final Online and/ On-Ground Jury have the rights to:
- move entries (that do not find fit in the filled categories) to the most appropriate categories.
- disqualify entries that do not abide by the respective eligibility criteria, missing information in the entry form.
- drop categories that do not have the required number of qualified entries.
- The final awardees will be announced at the glittering IMAGES Food Service Awards ceremony on 8th December, 2022 at The Westin Mumbai Powai Lake. Finalists will be informed in advance to attend the awards gala.