Nomination Process- COCA-COLA GOLDEN SPOON AWARDS
- ● CCGSA nomination categories and entry details are announced through the India Food Forum India website, Magazine ads, a personalized electronic campaign and tele-calling to prospective nominees in all proposed categories.
- ● Awards details and nomination forms can be downloaded from website or Secretariat can be approached for the same.
- ● Nomination forms are checked by the CCGSA audit team for eligibility, completeness and data correctness. Nominees may be asked to rectify mistakes, if found any, and also provide supporting documents – wherever required.
- ● The Grand CCGSA Jury comprises renowned and respected personalities from fields such as research & consulting, academics, advertising & media and industry observers. The Jurors deleberate on all presentations and gives their verdict to the Chairman of the jury who takes final decision on winners and runners up and number of awards in each of the categories.
- ● For 1st two categories – Store Chain and Independent retailer – CCGSA team of analysts then make a presentation for the Grand CCGSA jury – with analysis of performance metrics such as growth in top line sales and retail presence, sales per square foot, average transaction values and profitability. A special note is prepared on innovativeness, marketing effectiveness, supplier relations and employee practices.
- ● For Presentation based categories – Finalists themselves will make presentations to jurors and industry peers as per the Presentation Format explained below:
- ● LIVE PRESENTATION FORMAT
- • 3-minute Video/PPT – showcasing concept, execution and results. The 3-minute AV/ video to be in 16:9 ratio and will be played in VLC Player.
- • The AV presentation will be followed by interaction with the awards’ jurors and audience.
- • For Brand-Retailer Partnership and Tech Implementation Categories, the duration of the presentations will be 5 Minutes each — showcasing the concept, execution and results.
- ● The coveted CCGSA trophies will go to the best among the top performers. The final awardees will be announced at the glittering CCGSA ceremony on 5th February, 2020 at Hotel Renaissance, Mumbai.
- ● Nominations should be complete in all aspects. For 1st two categories – Store Chain and Independent retailer – After submission of Nomination/Entry Form/s (word/ Excel/ PDFs) with nomination fee by 20th January 2020, Nominees will also submit a 10-15 slides PowerPoint presentation and 30-60 seconds video clip (optional) by 30th January 2020. For Presentation Based Awards only Nomination/Entry Form/s need to be submitted by 20th January 2020.
- ● In case processing fee is not paid with the nomination/ entry form, a signed declaration should be sent stating date by when the fee will be remitted.
- In case processing fee is not paid with the nomination/ entry form, a signed declaration should be sent stating date by when the fee will be remitted.
- ● Each nomination should be accompanied with Brand Logo and a category specific picture (Jpeg in high resolution) to be included in awards AV.
- ● Nomination fee :
- • Rs. 10,000 + GST per entry for non members – includes two invites for the grand GSA gala – an evening of cocktails, dinner, awards and live entertainment.
- • Rs. 5,000 + GST per entry for Food Forum Privilege Club members. Invites for the grand CCGSA gala would be extended as per the membership package.
PAYMENT OPTION 1:
CHEQUECheque will be in favour of IMAGES MULTIMEDIA PVT. LTD.
PAYMENT OPTION 2:
HDFC BANK LTD
IMAGES MULTIMEDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Current A/c No:
S-355, PANCHSHILA PARK, NEW DELHI-110017
PAN No: AABCI1059H
SWIFT CODE: 110240029*
The nomination fee is non refundable.
IMAGES FOODSERVICE AWARDS SECRETARIAT
S- 21, OKHLA INDUSTRIAL AREA
PHASE 2NEW DELHI – 110020