Awards based on facts provided in the nomination form and presented to JURY. For the following Categories no physical presentation required to ‘On Ground’ Jury.
● IMAGES Most Admired Food & Grocery Retailer of the Year Chains Stores:
Large Format Chains
Supermarket Chains – National
Supermarket Chains – Regional
● IMAGES Most Admired Independent Food & Grocery Retailer of the Year -(North / East / West / South)
● IMAGES Most Admired Food & Grocery Retailer of the Year – Human Resource Policies & Initiatives
● IMAGES Most Admired Category Performer of the Year For Category Heads / Managers in the following categories :
Processed Food & Savories
Beverages & Confectionery
Fresh Foods – Fruits and Vegetable
Grocery – Non Food
Frozen & Ready to Eat
Meat Fish & Live Stocks
Tobacco & Liquor
● IMAGES Most Admired Food & Grocery Professional of the Year
COCA- COLA GOLDEN SPOON AWARDS
Presentation Based Awards
Assessment Period: Calendar Year 2018
For the following categories of Coca Cola Golden Spoon Awards, Finalists shortlisted by the Prelim Jury will be required to make live presentations to the on ground Jury on 5th February, 2019 @ India Food Forum Convention at Renaissance, Mumbai – AV/ Video* – showcasing their concept, execution and results followed by interaction with JURY and Audience.
*AV/ Video to be in 16:9 ratio to be played in VLC player during Jury Presentation/ awards function.
Initial nomination can be sent with details in word file with a PPT.
AV/ Video presentation needs to be submitted in a pen drive by 11 am on 5th February at the venue – to be checked with AV Control Console – Neville (M: 9820404157).
The final awardees will be announced at the glittering awards ceremony on 5th February, 2019 at Renaissance Hotel & Convention Centre, Mumbai.
● IMAGES Most Admired Food & Grocery Marketing & Consumer Promotions of The Year
Outstanding Campaigns and Activations for Marketing & Consumer Promotions by Food & Grocery Brands & Retailers.
Finalists to present : 2 Minutes (AV) Video – showcasing concept, execution and results Followed by 2 minutes interaction with JURY and Audience
● IMAGES Most Admired Food & Grocery innovation of The Year