10th COCA COLA GOLDEN SPOON AWARDS JANUARY 2017
(Assessment period: 1st October, 2015 to 30th September, 2016)
1. CCGSA nomination categories and entry details are announced through the India Food Service/ Food & Grocery Forum India website, Magazine ads, a personalized electronic campaign and tele-calliIng to prospective nominees in all proposed categories.
2. Awards details and nomination forms can be downloaded from website or Secretariat can be approached for the same.
3. Nomination forms are checked by the CCGSA audit team for eligibility, completeness and data correctness. Nominees may be asked to rectify mistakes, if found any, and also provide supporting documents – wherever required.
4. CCGSA team of analysts then make a presentation for the CCGSA jury – with analysis of performance metrics such as growth in top line sales and retail presence, sales per square foot, average transaction values and profitability A special note is prepared on innovativeness, marketing effectiveness, supplier relations and employee practices.
5. CCGSA jury – comprising of distinguished personalities in the field of research and consulting with thorough insights in to the business of foodservice/ food & grocery – goes through the presentation and gives scores based on their own understanding of the nominees.
6. The coveted CCGSA trophies will go to the best among the top performers. The final names will be announced at the glittering CCGSA ceremony on 1st February, 2017 in Mumbai.
Nomination fee per entry*:
- Rs. 10,000 per entry for non members – includes two invites for the grand CCGSA gala – an evening of cocktails, dinner, awards and live entertainment on 1st February, 2017 at Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai.
- Rs. 5,000 per entry for Food Forum Forum Privilege Club members. Invites for the grand CCGSA gala would be extended as per the membership package.
*The nomination fee will be non refundable.